TPO Uganda is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that has been delivering services to vulnerable communities in Uganda since 1994. TPO Uganda has been committed to empowering communities affected by armed conflict and other natural and man-made disasters to meet their protection needs, psychosocial, and mental health well-being, and to improve their livelihoods. TPO Uganda has over the years grown into a respectable national NGO with a demonstrable track record in over 55 districts as of January 2023. TPO is currently operating in the regions of Acholi, Lango, Teso, Karamoja, sub-regions, Rwenzori, South West, West Nile, and Central Region. The Organization works with both the humanitarian and development settings (refugee hosting and non-refugee hosting) districts in Uganda
TPO Uganda is now seeking applications for the following positions;
|Position:||Case Management Program Officer|
|Reports to:||Case Management Specialist|
The Case Management Program Officer will provide overall technical leadership and direction
for the case management, Referrals and Linkages component of the USAID Keeping Children Healthy and Safe Activity (KCHS) for high impact. He/She will provide technical oversight to implementing partners and relevant government counterparts to develop and implement innovative strategies to increase access of OVC to quality care and support services. He/She will ensure integration of HIV Health approaches across implementing partners and support all partners to provide a standardized HIV Health Care package at community level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in SWASA, Community Based rehabilitation, Social Sciences or
any related course
- Master’s Degree in public health, international development, project planning and
management or related field.
- Additional training in Child Protection, HIV and mental health is an added advantage.
- Five years’ professional experience implementing OVC programs, managing NGOs community-based children and adolescent health projects specifically HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, and child protection.
- Experience in life skills, economic strengthening programs for youth and families infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and Violence against Children.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet)
- Desire to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
How to apply:
✓ Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees and a table showing your past 3years salary history: Human Resources Office, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda, email: email@example.com Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo (Attached as one document of 2MBS)✓ Deadline: October 12th, 2023.
✓ Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
TPO Uganda is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate on any basis.
Please note that this offer of employment is made to you with the understanding that you do not have a history of fraud or sexual offenses. This is by TPO Uganda Anti-Fraud and PSHEA policies. Any violation of this and other policies is highly punishable as per
guidelines indicated in the various policies and the laws of Uganda.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thus, if you do not hear from us by October 30,2023, you are not considered.